Looking for a something fun to do on a Thursday evening with your friends?
Come to a Studio MelSky paint and sip workshop at the vibrant Babylon lounge and garden bar. In the 3-hour workshop you and your friends pick up a brush and sip on a glass of your favourite drink while creating your masterpiece.
At our workshops you will be creating a piece of art that you actually will use. You can fill your completed pot with a plant of your choice or gift to a green thumbed friend!
Painting experience is not required. Even if you've never painted before, you'll be able to create a gorgeous pot to take home. All materials and tools are supplied.
This workshop is also for you to take some well-deserved time out. Time to relax, have fun, get creative and have a laugh.
Date and time: Thursday 12 August | From 6pm
Location: Babylon Lounge & Garden Bar - 94 Pall Mall, Bendigo VIC 3550
As this event is at a licensed venue, you must be over the age of 18 to attend.
What is included?
* A 3-hr painting workshop lead by professional artist
* Step-by-step instructions to create the feature painting
* A pre primed terracotta pot with Galah sketched onto the pot
* Supplies – paint, brushes, aprons
* A welcome drink from the bar with additional drinks and bar snacks available for purchase. Non alcoholic options available.
How to Book:
Simply add this workshop product to your shopping cart and proceed to check-out.
Upon finalising your payment, you'll receive an email confirmation and receipt of payment.
You'll receive a reminder email two days prior to the workshop.
Workshops run rain or shine. We will be under cover but dress to the weather.
Terracotta pots are approx 23cm high and are for indoor use.
Street parking is available.
Photos and video will be taken at the workshop to use on social media, in marketing materials and our website. If you do not wish to have your photo taken, please discuss with Melanie at the start of the workshop.
- Cancellations after purchase up to 3 days before will incur a cancellation fee of $50
- Alternatively, you may transfer or gift your workshop pass to a friend
- Refunds are not available within 72 hours or for non-attendance on the day
- If you do need to cancel or transfer your pass, please email me at email@example.com with the details
If the workshop is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions or for any other reason, you will receive the option of a full refund or a credit towards a future workshop of your choice.
Your safety and wellbeing are paramount, and workshops comply with all COVID-19 requirements. We appreciate your understanding and compliance as it will help to ensure everyone's wellbeing. If you are unwell, please do not attend the workshop. Please let me know and we can arrange another workshop for you or to change your ticket to someone else’s name.
Have I missed anything?
If you have any other questions about the event, then please don't hesitate to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops are also available for private parties and events. If you are interested in hosting a workshop please get in touch.
I look forward to meeting you!